Getting Low traffic or no traffic on your blog? Wanna Increase blog traffic?
I will share detailed secrets which will increase your traffic.
You will get secret tips which are personally tried by me.
- These tips are going to help you for sure and you will start getting traffic.
- Generating traffic takes time but you need to be consistent.
Best Ways To Increase Blog Traffic In 2020
I would recommend you to read these tips which are going to help you to generate more traffic on your blog. If you don't have a blog start a blog and follow these tips.
1. Use Social Media
Our first traffic source would be Social Media, If you be smart on social media you can generate good amount of traffic to your blog.
What can you do?
- You can join Facebook groups related to your niche which has atleast thousands of members. After joining stay in group share something in details with your source (i.e Your blog post link, must be related to what you are sharing, but do not spam).
- You must create a Page/Group related to your niche and grow up your group/page by sharing your group in other related groups and grow audience in the Group or Page.
- Share your post on Facebook multiple times. (Example: Share your blog post today and again share in a week)
- Use hashtags in Twitter, Facebook which will increase reach but do not use hashtags which are not related to your post.
- Share blogs images in Pinterest using the option save from site and Add a desciption.
These are few tips which I personally use to generate traffic for FREE. Apart from these, I also use Facebook Ads to generate traffic on my blogs.
2. Use Attractive Featured Image
If your need more traffic to your blog than you need to have an attractive featured Image.
Featured Image will attract people to read your blog post this specially needed when you are trying to get traffic from Social Media. (Remember don't use more text on featured image if you are trying to get traffic from Facebook Ads.)
If you need FREE copyright images you can use freepik.
3. Use Social Share Buttons
Always use Social Share buttons in your blog post because it helps to get more social shares and more shares means you will get traffic.
This works less but you should not miss this you'll get at least less traffic but those matters too.
You must also show Total shares with Social Shares button because that does helps to get more shares and reader thinks that this has lots of shares so might be something good in this blog post.
4. Use Push Notification Plugin
One of my blog has around 900+ OneSignal Subscribers active, I always try to get traffic from there whenever I find I have less traffic on a day.
Like I have less traffic today and I haven't published a post today. Still, I will send them the notification with my old post which might get more engagement. So, I could easily get 400+ on the same day this is approx.
Use the plugin it will surely help you in getting traffic from your subscribed readers.
How To Increase Blog Traffic Faster in 2020? [Ultimate Guide]
5. Use a Friendly Theme
Your theme plays a vital role. You must have best and friendly theme which must be user friendly and simple.
Do not use confusing theme, because your reader will not read for longer time and he will not visit to your site again. If he likes your layout he will visit again and again on your blog. So, keep this in mind.
Which themes to be used?
I use "GeneratePress" Premium theme which is faster and best for user friendly.
If you don't like this than you can choose from MyThemeShop they have huge collection of best themes for blogging at reliable prices(Includes FREE Themes).
6. Use Catchy Headline/Title
Title/Headline is very important factor in generating traffic. Create headings which attracts people to read the post.
The first impression is always the Title and featured image. If these are attractive and what the reader is looking for you will get traffic.
Below Have few examples which can help you a lot.
1. How To _________ in Simple Steps?
2. 10 Ways To ___________.
3. Learn __________ in Just 5 Steps.
4. 10 Facts You Must Know About______.
5. 10 Secrets which will________.
7. Use Quora
If you are not using Quora than start using today. I bet you it can help you to get a lots of quality traffic. I have made more than 35K+ new users in a Single month on my niche site from Quora.
How To Use Quora?
Quora is a platform of Questions and Answer, Its like forum. You need to find questions based on your niche. You can take help of search or category.
Once you find your niche related questions just write an awesome answer covering every aspects and use your blog link as source.
The more quality answer you publish the more you get upvotes and views which can bring traffic to your blog.
Watch this video to increase your blog traffic:
Now its your turn implement these and comment below if you face any problems or wants to share something.
A request to you is Share this post on Social media let your friends read it. 🙂